CAMRob Robotic Prototyping TechnologyMilling of prototypes is made easier and quicker with the use of CAMRob software and a KUKA high accuracy robot. This new robotic software provides precise, accurate results for a range of complex prototypes.
- CAMRob CAM Interface software, combined with 6-axis robot and high-speed spindle, facilitates milling of complex prototypes and eliminates pendant-based programming.
- Users can mill up to 5 sides of work pieces in one setup, and APT or G-code files can be downloaded, converted to KUKA's robot programming language (KRL), and executed.
- Controlled from PC based platform, robots offer payload capacities from 3-500 kg and reaches from 635-3,900 mm.
- KUKA robots are designed to be stiffer and more accurate than other products on the market, offering the precision of a machine tool with the flexibility of a robot.
- The company's CAMRob software enables industry standard APT or G-codes files to be downloaded, converted to KUKA's robot programming language (KRL) and executed.
- The company's 6 axis robots range from 3kg to 500kg payloads, and 635mm to 3900mm reach, all controlled from a common PC based controller platform.
To read the original article please click: