Motoman's NX100 Robot Controller for the World's Fastest Arc Welding Robots, Motoman's SSA2000and SSF2000Motoman's world fastest arc welding robots, the SSA2000 and SSF2000, are best suited for applications where there s a risk for interference from fixtures. The Motoman robots feature advanced robot motion (ARM) motor control and NX100 robot controllers.
- Motoman has introduced two 6-axis robots: the SSA2000 and the SSF2000 'Super Speed' welding robots.
- Motoman has increased the speed of the robots' axes by up to 40% compared with the previous models.
- The robots also feature new ARM (Advanced Robot Motion) motor control making the SSA2000 and SSF2000 the world's fastest arc welding robots, said Motoman in a report to manufacturingtalk.
- The SSA2000 has a 3kg payload and features the same upper arm as the EA1400N 'Expert Arc' welding robot.
- This arrangement eliminates cable interference, reduces cable wear and simplifies programming, said Motoman.
- The Motoman NX100 robot controller controls the SSA2000and SSF2000 welding robots and features a robust PC architecture
- About Motoman - Motoman is the world's largest robot manufacturer with a production rate of up to 24.000 robots/year.
- Motoman has its European headquarters in Kalmar, Sweden and Allershausen, Germany
- Motoman offers the widest range of robotic products, including application dedicated robots for welding
- Motoman installs 'turnkey' systems and customised manufacturing systems with the highest level of quality.
To read the original article please click: