KUKA Robotics' Releases a New Low Cost Robotics Palletizing SystemKUKA Robotics has released their new robotics palletizing system composed of a KUKA KR 40 PA or KUKA KR 100 PA robot (depending on payload capacity needs), a conveyor and KUKA PalletTech software. The robotic palletizing system will provide a higher rate of palletizing and a lower cost than previous models.
- KUKA Robotics Introduces Low Cost Robotic Palletizing Solution at Pack ExpoCLINTON TOWNSHIP, Mich.MI-KUKA-ROBOTICS
- KUKA Robotics Corporation, a leading global manufacturer of industrial robots, today announced it will introduce its new low cost robotics palletizing system at Pack Expo in Las Vegas, NV
- The new robotic system combines a KUKA robot, with a set of conveyors, a simple end of arm tooling,
- The new palletizing solution utilizes a KUKA KR 40 PA or KUKA KR 100 PA robot, conveyor and KUKA PalletTech software to offer customers an easy to use, maintain and implement palletizing system.
- The KUKA KR 40 robot is a 4 axis robot with a payload capacity of 40 kg and a reach up to 2091 mm.
- The KUKA KR 100 PA robot is 4 axis robot with a payload capacity of 100 kg and a reach up to 3200 mm
- KUKA Robotics Corporation, with its parent company KUKA Roboter GmbH, Augsburg, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial robots
- KUKA Roboter GmbH, based in Augsburg, Germany, is a member of the KUKA Aktiengesellschaft Group and ranks among the world?s leading manufacturers of industrial robots.
- The KUKA logo is a registered trademark of KUKA Roboter GmbH. KUKA, KUKA KR 40, KUKA KR 100 PA and PalletTech are trademarks of KUKA Roboter GmbH.
To read the original article please click: