FANUC Robotics at IMTS 2006
At the 2006 IMTS FANUC Robotics demonstrated their coordinated material removal system that featured four of their robots. The robots each used the RJ3iC controller which included FANUC iRVision. iRVision is a 2D vision FANUC option that uses cameras and cables. Each of the FANUC robots at the IMTS were equiped with iRVision for their demonstration of material removal. The robots involved were the FANUC M-900iA/600, the M-710iC/70T, the ArcMate 100iBe, and the F-200iB.
- This unit is a heavy duty material handling robot with a 700kg paylaod and a 2.68 meter reach.
- The Flexible tool design makes it ideal for material handling and machine tending applications.
- This rail mounted robot has a 70kg payload and a 1900 mm reach.
- It is commonly used for dispensing, machine loading, machine tending, and injection molding applications.
- Its rail mount design makes it flexible to reach multiple workpieces.
FANUC ArcMate 100iBe
- With a 6kg payload and a 1373mm reach, this unit produces high axis speeds for increased production rates.
- It can be used for arc welding, laser welding, and plasma welding applications.
- This unit is ideal for light to medium applications with a paylaod of 100kg and a reach of 437mm.
- It works best with dispensing, machine loading, machine tending, and injection molding applications.
- It is capable of reprogramming and has high repeatability.