Kinematics, Statics, and Dynamics of Robot Manipulators
Programming robotic systems can be simplified through studying modeling and robot control textbooks. Graduate students and researchers study kinematics, statics and dynamics of robot manipulators.
- The topics include kinematics, statics and dynamics of robot manipulators together with trajectory planning and active control.
- Chapter one is an introduction to the study of robot manipulators, giving an interesting classification of their architectures, the corresponding workspace and describes the tasks for which they are used.
- Including textbooks on modelling and control of robots, general books on robotics, specialized texts, scientific robotic reviews and some international conferences on robotics.
- The differential kinematics of robots are presented in chapter three, with an introduction to the geometric and analytic Jacobian matrices, kinematic singularities and redundancy.
- The inverse kinematic problem is presented, with special attention to the case of redundant robots.
- This book is an excellent review of the standard knowledge needed not only for graduate students but also for researchers interested in robot manipulators.