Motoman's PCXRC PC-Based Software Tools and XRC Robot Controller
The PCXRC PC-based platform uses a standard Windows operating system. This makes for a very user friendly operation with increased accuracy and speed.
- Motoman Inc.'s PCXRC controller is a controller platform that combines the power, speed, and communication compatibility of a PC with the advanced capabilities of Motoman's industry-hardened XRC robot controller.
- With the PCXRC platform, Motoman's advanced PC-based software tools including VisualPallet¨, MotoSim, MotoCal, and RobotPro run on the same CPU as the XRC robot controller.
- Other PC-based programs, such as Steeplechase, WonderWare, and Intellution also can operate on the same platform as the robot's controller.
- The PCXRC allows lightning-fast information exchange between the robots real-time side and the Windows NT OS.
- The PCXRC also minimizes pro-ram downtime for new robot program development.
- PCXRC eliminates the need to transfer programs. Integrators and OEMs enjoy the best of both worlds - the PC's ease of use, communications speed and capability - with an industry-hardened robot controller.